sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

Map drawing of the floor of my house. Description of four rooms

This is the map of my house. I live in a small house. There are seven rooms. There is a kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and a dining room. there is also a garage and a small yard.

The kitchen

My home's kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator, stove , many plates and glasses. My dad and I would really like this part of the kitchen cooked it many goodies .

My bedroom.
 This is my room. In my room there are two beds because I share my room with my sister, we have a TV, computer, closet, many shoes, bags and books.

 My brother's room.

In my brother's room a bed, a TV, air conditioning, books, shoes, table, chair, closet and many toys. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario