sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

Video comment ( Price tag) and (Billonaire)


Uch I like the lyrics of this song, money is not what matters most, enjoy the time we love our families, our friends, our boyfriends.
This is the part that I like:

"Why is everybody so obsessed?
Money can't buy us happiness
Can we all slow down and enjoy right now
Guarantee we'll be feelin
All right."
So the money does not buy happiness Let's forget the dirty money and be truly happy.




 
who did not become a millionaire? I
 think we all want, but if one day your wish comes true do not forget 
those who love themselves are close to you, help is easy to be humble 
walks and share with your neighbor.
  
"So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
and not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
eating good sleeping soundly"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario